- 280g (2 large) Truss Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 200g chicken breast fillets, chopped
- 280g (1 medium) brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 130g (1) chorizo, chopped
- 1 cup Medium Grain rice, rinsed
- 3 cups reduced-salt chicken stock
- 400g (12) king prawns, peeled, deveined, tail left on
- 200g (1 small) red capsicum, chopped
- 200g (1 small) green capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 bunch (approx 2 cups) Kale, shredded
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat half the oil in a 24cm (base) paella or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until light golden. Remove to a plate. Add remaining oil with the onion, garlic, paprika and chorizo, cook until soft.
- Add rice, Truss Tomatoes and 2 ½ cups of the stock. Stir, then spread the rice evenly over the base of the pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer, uncovered without stirring for 10-15 minutes until almost all liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in the chicken, prawns, capsicum, cabbage and remaining stock. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes until the prawns turn pink.
- Season with pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Glasshouse good, all year round