Truss Tomato Ricotta Pizza
- 2 cups Truss Tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 12 ounces fresh pizza dough
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated pesto
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 200°C. (Do not remove pizza stone while oven preheats.)
- Combine Truss Tomatoes and oil on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 13-inch circle on parchment paper; pierce with a fork. Place dough (on paper) on preheated stone. Bake at 200°C for 6 minutes.
- Combine ricotta, pesto, milk, and garlic; spread over dough, leaving a 1.5cm border. Sprinkle with feta. Bake at 200°C for 12 minutes.
- Top with Truss Tomatoes. Bake at 200°C for 6 minutes. Top with basil. Cut into 8 slices.
Glasshouse good, all year round