Breakfast Bake with Eggs
- 2 large Truss Tomatoes, roughly diced
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1 red onion, roughly diced
- 2 eggs
- Fresh Chives
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Tear ciabatta into bite-sized pieces, toss in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place onto a lined tray and bake until crunchy (about 10 minutes).
- Pan fry the onion and Truss Tomatoes, till the onion is slightly translucent and tomatoes soft.
- Serve for brekkie with a fried egg and garnish with chives, salt pepper and olive oil.
Glasshouse good, all year round